Say Hi!

My Blog

Shop My Store

Spreading Cheer - BLOG LAUNCH!

I am just SO excited to welcome y'all to my new blog!!

Kassie did a GREAT job with the design. She worked quickly and paid attention to every detail. She perfectly created exactly what I had in mind. Thank you, Kassie!!
If you are looking for somebody to update your blog, you can contact her HERE!

As a first year teacher, there are a lot of things I want to get better at. I know these things will take time, but one that I am really trying to be intentional with this spring is SPREADING CHEER to the families of my students. I spend all day with 21 precious first graders, and I want their parents to be able to celebrate the great things they do each day when they get home! So, I came up with a solution!

Quick and easy positive notes to send home!



Aren't they fun!? I just love AstroBrights paper!

My hope is that by having these notes handy, I will be able to quickly jot down some quick notes for a few friends (because let's be real...21 notes each day just won't happen!!), and send them on their way!

Grab these fun notes here, for free!



I am so excited to start this blogging journey. My hope is that as I share my classroom experiences, products, and life with you, we will be spreading cheer and happiness to classrooms around the world!

I would love to hear what you think about the new blog design and these positive notes in the comments!

1 comment

  1. These are absolutely adorable! They will make sending positive notes home so much easier!

    ReplyDelete